Cort A4 Ultra Etched Natural Black Bass
The Cort A4 Ultra natural has push/pull mode on the volume knob and the dedicated 3-way mini switch for multi-voice control. The push/pull pot for volume/coil-split engages single coil mode when pulled for the same voices above but with Jazz Bass string window.
The string-thru-body and top-load construction provides tonal range while adding punch and enhancing sustain. The longer 34” scale has tighter string tension and focused sound.
A4 Ultra is equipped with Hipshot Ultralite Tuners (classic 20:1 tuning ratio) that are made of cast zinc with aluminum strings posts and mounting nuts. 30% weight reduction which results in improved balance and tuning accuracy.
• CONSTRUCTION Neck-Thru
• BODY Mahogany
• TOP Ash(Sand Blasted)
• NECK 5pcs Maple & Panga Panga
• FRETBOARD Panga Panga
• Radius: 15.75″(400mm)
• FRETS 24
• SCALE 34″(864mm)
• TUNERS Hipshot Ultralite Machineheads
• BRIDGE Hipshot TransTone Bridge
• PICKUPS Fishman Fluence Bass Soapbar
• ELECTRONICS 1 Volume(P.P.), 1 Blend, 2 Band EQ
• 3 Way Voice Control Toggle Switch
• HARDWARE Black
• STRINGS D’Addario YB-XL165
• Comes with Hardshell Case