Powerwerks PW3X6BT Portable PA
The Powerwerks PW3X6BT has a 3 channel mixer and amplifier built into the back of the cabinet. Three input channels with mic, line, aux and Bluetooth inputs. Independent volume controls on each channel and a master control allow you to adjust levels.
The PW3X6BT system equalization is inspired by the natural response of studio monitors and is tailored to be pleasing to the ears over hours of listening. With the Hi and Low controls set at 12 o’clock, each channel responds with unaltered, studio-accurate precision. Three 6” woofers and a high frequency neodymium compression driver.
Connect a standard XLR microphone cable to the Powerlink Out jack on your PW3X6BT and your tracks combine and can be played through the Powerlink In jack of another Powerwerks PW model. The Power Bank is a convenient feature for the gigging musician. Two USB jacks can be used to charge or power phones, tablets, digital recorders and other USB devices.
The Powerwerks® PW3X6BT also comes loaded with a bank of four digital effects. Use the push button to select between the Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Chorus+Reverb and Delay+Reverb and effects with level knobs to blend the effects into each channel.
• 300 Watt RMS
• Master Level Control
• Contoured Front Edge
• Hi-Polish Grill
• Three 6″ Drivers w/ High Frequency Horn
• Three Channel Mixer
• Subwoofer Out
• Two Instrument / Mic Channels with XLR and 1/4″ Inputs, High and Low EQ per channel
• One Pre-Recorded Music channel with 1/8″ Mini Input, High and Low EQ
• Built-in Digital Effects with Level Control (Room Reverb, Hall Reverb, Chorus+Reverb or Delay+Reverb)
• Powerlink Circuit that uses standard Microphone cables to link multiple systems
• Dual USB Ports
• Bluetooth Enabled